Monday 29 June 2015

Peacha Kucha and Large Spiders!

My Main Reflections/Experiences after today's seminar can be summarized as:

- Qualitative research method can be applicable in technical research as well as social anthropology studies, Especially to investigate if your research question/questions are relevant to the humans interacting with it.

-  A Peacha Kucha presentation really forces you to concretize you ideas and material. The result is that you might revise some of your research thinking.

- After all the presentations, a common trend for all the students were that we have been using to much text in our slides. The material should rather be presented in terms of pictures/figures instead.

Also i saw the largest spider in my life today (PS i origin from Norway). I was told it was not that big. Frank also told me it was at part of the course ;-) So at least the spider helping me to get my PhD in the end!

I also add a picture of my favorite dish so far. Lamb meat in some kind of fantastic tomato sauce.




-

No comments:

Post a Comment